Main research lines developed by LANOT’s task group.
- Short-term forecast models.
- Severe storms / rain rate.
- Climate Change
- Remote Sensing
- Marine /satellite oceanography.
- Vegetal Cover assessment.
- Earth Surface temperature, forest fires and volcanic ash emissions.
- 4. Lidar and high resolution airborne image acquisition.
- Spatial Data Infrastructures
- Systems’ development.
- Image time series storage / from different satellites, and extreme phenomena like hurricanes, cold fronts and forest fires, etc.
- High performance computing.
- Technological Innovation.
- Process optimization.
- Digital image processing.
- Algorithm development for image processing.
- DTM to stablish flooded areas.li>
Services offered by LANOT
- Images distribution with different processing levels to the partners of the consortium and main users, via SFTP.
- Images distribution to the general public, throughout LANOT’ web page.
Do you want information Contact Us